Friday 26 June 2015

African Vibes by Ekene Patience


Hello my amazing friends!
I hope you all are ready for the weekend!
Today I decided to share with you some of my African Stylish Look!
I love wearing Gele because it reminds me of my root.
Living in The Netherlands does not make me forget where I come from.
I love being African and I do encourage all the beautiful African Ladies and gentle men  out there to be happy and proud of their country and Origin.
Africa especially Nigeria where I come from is rich will culture!

Nigeria is the richest Economy in Africa!
I did my make-up and Styling.
Most of the Gele am wearing is from Nigeria.
I bought the Orange Long Dress from www.Nelly.com
The white dress is from Jane Norman.
I used Mac products for my Make-up concealer, foundation and lipstick!
My accessories is from www.watchstar.nl
I love you!
stay fabulous
xoxo
Ekene Patience












No comments:

Post a Comment