Monday 3 August 2015

G-Star Jeans, Marlies Dekker Bra and White Bikini Shoot

  
Few weekend ago, I had a great photo session at my home in The Netherlands wearing one   of my favourite jeans G-Star, easy to do in the summer, somehow nautical trends always make their way back into our closets. I realised  that for my shopping baskets, I was quick to pick up  anything lined. I'm dreaming of the sun sea and sand right now, i am happy this summer period enjoying this tropical weather in Holland.  The one thing I do find a little difficult with these trousers is what footwear to choose! Barefoot, these obviously look great, but with the other options…it can be tricky. I opted for a barely there heel, but I'm totally open to suggestions on how to make this work if a flats alternative. . I have new video on my YouTube channel with the name Ekene Patience, feel free to check it out for your styling inspiration!
Have a great week!
I love you!
xoxo 
Ekene Patience
Accessoires- www.watchstar.nl









No comments:

Post a Comment